Our Independence Eve Celebration officially starts at 6 PM on Sunday, July 3rd in downtown Apalachicola at Riverfront Park. Should you be looking for a place to land earlier for a meal or a cool drink, here’s a quick guide for your dining pleasure in our downtown business community.
- Apalachicola Chocolate & Coffee Company: Get your day started with a delicious brew and something tasty from the oven.
- The Franklin at the Gibson: Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
- The Parlor Bar at the Gibson: Serving Lunch, Dinner, and Signature Cocktails
- Half Shell Dockside: Serving Lunch & Dinner
- Owl Cafe: Serving Brunch 11 AM – 3PM. The Owl Tap Room opens at 4 PM
- Oyster City Brewing Company: Opening @ Noon
- Subway: Hours: 6 AM to 6 PM
FOOD TRUCK FOOD COURT: Located on Ave E at the corners of Commerce & Water Streets. A few vendors will open early and serve until the BEST FIREWORKS SHOW on The Forgotten Coast lights up the sky:
- Crave: “We’ve got you covered.” Opening @ 3 PM
- Dave’s Dawg House: Next to The Grady Market on Water Street Opening @ Noon
- Tamara’s on the go: Opening @ 3PM.
Wherever you land in Apalachicola on July 3rd, we hope you will enjoy all the sights, sounds, and good eats in our historic town!