If you are a person or business in or around Apalachicola, you should be interested in being a 2018 VIP sponsor for our 2018 Independence Eve Celebration!
I hope you’re planning to attend Apalachicola’s award-winning “Independence Eve” event at Riverfront Park. Every year we hear people say that no one celebrates our Independence like Apalachicola. And this year is going to be bigger and better than ever.
If you give at the $500 – $1,000 level, you can enjoy the event with the best seats of all, in the exclusive VIP section on the docks by the river. Not only do you get the best seats for the entire event, you’ll enjoy complimentary snacks, beer, and wine from the private VIP bar. ($500 = 4 seat table , $1000 = 8 seat table)
Businesses and Residents have much incentive to support this event at the $500 or $1000 level in order to give themselves a great opportunity to build increased brand awareness of a business or to recognize themselves as a sponsor!
This is the area’s biggest single-day event of the year, attracting more people than any other downtown Apalachicola holiday celebration, both residents and tourists alike!
Here are some of the best reasons to say “Yes” to this opportunity. You can…
- 1. Have your logo on event promotional materials.
- Be featured on the sponsor sign at Riverfront Park when you give $250 or more.
- Be highlighted, with your logo, on the july3fireworks.com website when you give $500 or more (checked by thousands of people in the weeks before the event!)
- Have your business mentioned in the pre-event and post-event e-newsletters.
- 5. Be listed in newspaper advertising.
- Be associated with one of the area’s top events.
- Reach 8,000 or more residents and vacationers from Apalach, St. George Island, Port St. Joe, Carrabelle, and Cape San Blas with your support.
Most Importantly you will be enjoying the event with the best seats of all, in the exclusive VIP section.
Every year we hear people say that no one celebrates our Independence like Apalachicola. And this year is going to be bigger and better than ever.
Here’s the scoop: July 3, 2018
5:00 pm Everything starts! Food Trucks, Live Music, and Kids’ Activities!
6:30: The Red, White and Blue Parade to show our patriotic colors, followed by the Free Ice Cream Social, the perfect cold treat for a summer evening!
7:00 Our Featured Entertainment. This year it’s the Bo Spring Band, playing their crowd-pleasing Americana sound blended from Rock, Soul, Country, Funk and Bluegrass music.
After that there’s the Veteran’s Tribute given this year by Representative Halsey Beshears, and a Stirring Performance of our National Anthem followed by our BIGGEST, BEST FIREWORKS DISPLAY EVE set off from a barge on the river.
You don’t want to miss it!
On behalf of my board, I hope you’ll support this special community event. We thank you in advance for helping light up the skies on July 3rd.