Welcome to the Historic Plaque Walking Trail!
This project is a partnership between Apalachicola Main Street, the City of Apalachicola, Visit Florida and the Apalachicola Area Historical Society.
Click the links below to learn more about each site.
- Gibson Inn (51 Avenue C)
- Orman Building (55 Market Street)
- Post Office/Historic Customs House (Avenue D)
- Cook Insurance Building (23 Avenue D)
- The Cook Building (71 Market Street)
- Fradozia Building (84-88 Market Street)
- On the Waterfront Gallery (117 Market Street)
- Chamber of Commerce building (122 Commerce Street)
- Riverside Café Building (Corner of Water Street and Ave. G)
- Wefing’s Marine Building (252 Water Street)
- Venezellos shrimp boat (Corner of Water Street and Avenue E)
- Sponge Exchange Building (16 Avenue E)
email@example.com ( Main )